Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Waiting

Man, I have gotten pretty bad at updating this in a timely fashion. Sorry. So, our home inspection went very well. Mainly, it was so to look around and be sure everything would be safe for a child and to be sure we had all the odds and ends that taken care of (fire extinguisher, escape ladder, vitamins and prescriptions locked up, outlets plugged, etc.). Then, for the remaining time we were just asked lots of questions. At that point she said that everything looked really good and looked ready so she was going to finish up our file and get it sent off to the state for its final approval. A couple days later I received an email that said our file had been sent off. At that point we were told we could hear something back in 3 weeks to 2 months. That was about 3 weeks ago. So, now we are back to waiting. Once again, I am working on patience. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel, working on patience is no fun! Glad that the house inspection went well and the file is sent off. Sorry to hear things have been moving so very slow for you guys. Sometimes (a lot really) I wonder about God's timing. Wish we could see the whole thing but I guess that is where trust comes in. My prayer: God I ask that you bring peace to Mel and Justin and help them continue to rely on You. Thank You that You have things in control but I pray for the papers to be approved quickly and that You would show Mel and Justin Your plan for them and for their family. Please meet them where they are at and provide for them. Thank You for never forsaking us. Amen. Our prayers continue to be with you guys!

    ReplyDelete